Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18th, 2008





Well I missed a day :( its just so hot and humid.... 93 degrees here today but very sticky... last night I watched a doe with her fawn playing in the side yard less than 100 feet from the house.... it was too dark to get pictures though...poor Teddy above has been so hot, but he's dug a hole under the shed and lays there as often as he can or he stays under his tree





I did get some pics of the local ski resort... I am 7 miles from Mad River Mountain...it looks weird with no snow on it LOL... but in the winter it's extremely busy there





adding a few extras since I forgot to blog yesterday LOL




was just messing with the camera trying to get a photo of the honeybees on this sunflower

6 comments:

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Oh, Teddy is one HANDSOME dog! And I adore the sunflower photos...I LOVE sunflowers!

MaggieDoodle said...

Love the photo of Teddy. He looks like he's just ready to SAY something!

365DaysInTucson said...

Those sunflowers are incredible! Hey do you dare take some pics of "the mess"? I bet there are some very profound picture taking opportunities out there!

365DAYSINHEMETVALLEY said...

Nice shots of the sunflower -- and Teddy is adorable!

Kat Simpson said...

That is a huge sunflower! Kat

Primitive Cookie Hugs said...

Great shot of the bees! I love Sunflower!!